Supply Chain Management
In today’s complex and highly competitive markets, companies need to improve their supply chain management:
- How to manage multi-channel orders and orchestrate fulfillment efficiently?
- How to improve the transportation performance and reduce the costs?
- How to manage the crossdock operation to (de)consolidate shipments?
- How to realize order visibility for your supply chain partners via the Web?
- How to develop system interfaces to interact with supply chain partners?
At the same time, companies face many challenges in supply chain management:
- Supply chains become supply networks and change rapidly
- Increasing number of partners and systems lead to lack of visibility
- “Green supply chain” and rising transportation costs demand better utilization of capacity
- Insufficient management info hinders improvements
Supply Chain Solutions
- A central organization overlooking the network
- Planning and optimization of order fulfilment steps
- Monitoring and control of supply chain activities
- Visibility to customers, suppliers and partners
- Improvement of service performance